Improved Efficiency For A Greener Tomorrow
- Meets North American Efficiency Standards: U.S. - DOE 10 CFR Part 431 (DOE 2016); Canada - SOR/2018-201, (NRCan 2019) & ON Reg. 404/12
- 60 Hz frequency (some 50 Hz)
- Ratings from 15 to 333 kVA single phase and 15 to 1500 kVA three phase
- An extensive standard offer complimented by a wide variety of custom products available
- Copper and aluminum available
- Standard 150 deg C temperature rise and 220 deg C insulation class
- 10kV BIL on all HPS Sentinel G product
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Custom sizes, ratings and styles available upon request
- Optional infrared windows available
Infrared windows are now available as an option on HPS Energy Efficient Distribution Transformers. This feature allows easy infrared thermal inspections of the transformer in critical power applications without the need to open or remove enclosure panels. Each enclosure is equipped with two 3 inch diameter windows on the cover panel.
The need to de-energize a transformer in order to perform inspections is decreased. The infrared windows allow visual inspections to be conducted easily.
Pre-installed infrared windows reduce installation effort and time.
Immediate view of inside the enclosure without the need to remove any panels.
This video outlines the new pre-installed features of HPS' DOE 2016 and NRCan 2019 Compliant Product Lines. Watch today to learn how these new transformers can help save you time and money!